Please ensure that you and your children are familiar with the requirements. It is important for us to meet these requirements (set by Burwood Council and agreed upon by the club) otherwise we may not be able to use the pool.
- If you or are a family member are unwell, please don’t attend training.
- If you or a family member test positive for Covid-19 please notify the club as soon as possible.
- Members cannot enter the pool until any earlier than 7:45am and we are required to depart the pool premises no later than 10:00am.
- When not in the pool, all members need to remain in on the grassed area or on pool deck adjoining the grassed area.
- There is no recreational swimming available in the indoor pool and the outdoor water park is closed.
- All members and accompanying parents entering the pool must register details on the contact tracing register (name, phone number and email) at the club sign-in table. Parents must register these details for any minors. This sheet will be handed to pool management following each training session.
- Please use hand sanitiser when you enter the centre – hand sanitiser will be available on pool deck.
- Please keep 1.5 metres between yourself and other members (note: members from the same household are not required to social distance).
- Please bring your own equipment (fins, goggles, water bottles).
- There is a maximum of 4 people allowed in the communal shower and change rooms at any given time. Please consider showering and changing at home after training.
- We are required to advise members of the COVIDSafe app and its benefits to assist with contact tracing.